Older Woman/ Younger Man Phone Sex Fantasy

This past weekend I spent some time at the club where my boyfriend works. Sure most would think that wouldnt be a good idea but I rather enjoy watching the drunk girls fawn all over my attractive young boyfriend. See I know he enjoys an older woman who knows what she wants in the bedroom. So those young things can flirt away. 


In fact girls keep on grinding on him with your trampy dressed asses for your only warming him up. Making sure I will get one hell of a fucking later. 
Have to admit for awhile when he first started putting the moves on me I pushed him off it. I know rather shocked but honestly I didnt know a man in his early 20′s would be panting for a woman in her late 30′s. Well I mean I heard about it but at the time my married ass was only chasing men in the 30 age bracket. 
Boy was I ever wrong to think that!
The best sex I have had was with this young cub. For he wants to make sure I am pleased and revels in me giving him guidance on what my mature body needs to get off. To have our fit bodies grinding together. OMG Ecstasy. 
Course he isnt blind. Those hot young women get his cock twitching but they will never do it fully for him. He savors a more mature pussy. Always has and always will. So that sweet young dick is all mine. 
No jealousy here from this cougar. Just enjoy watching the show. 
Are you someone like my young cub of a boyfriend who gets hard for an older woman? How about calling me for an older woman/younger man phone sex fantasy. You can be my hot lawn guy or the repair man. Really anything goes I just want you naked and fucking me. 
1-888-704-6848 just ask for Jillian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue My Ass Fantasy with Jillian

Cuckold Phone Sex with Jillian

Creampie Phone Sex Fantasies with Cuckoldress Jillian