Cheating Housewife Phone Sex Fantasy with Jillian

When I was married, my husband provided quite well for our family. So well that I didnt need to work if I didnt want too. Now as much as being a stay at home wife sounded I actually opted to work. Yes I know sounded rather odd but stay with me for a moment. I rather enjoyed the idea of my husband thinking he had this wife that wanted to contribute to the house and keep myself busy. In reality, I was hoping to find a job where the boss was a bit of a pig and hot for his employees. Would be up for fucking a married woman in a pencil skirt.  


Well I didnt have to look too hard for I did what most woman would do and hung out at the employment office and listen to girls rant about job posting and where they wouldnt work due to some pig in the office. That is where I started my job search. For I wanted to take my cheating housewife fantasy to the next level. 
Thankfully I did have to search too long before finding the perfect boss that would help me fuck around behind my husband for this guy was already sporting a hard on during the interview and never even apologized for it. Yes I noticed and made sure he knew I noticed. Not in a hey I see you have a boner let me take care of that. More of a bent over and let a few buttons of my blouse “accidentally” pop open. The joys of big tits is that actually can happen. 
When he phoned me a few hrs later to go over some paper work I knew he was already wanting to find out how good my oral skills were and if putting in extra hours would be an issue for me or my hubby. 
You know what I think I shall leave this story right here cause I believe the rest would make for one very hot  cheating housewife phone sex fantasy. Dont you agree? 
I mean I could finish the actual story or we can come up with our own role play. Just call 1-888-704-6848 ask for Jillian
2.00/minute with a 10 minute minimum 
Discretely billed to your credit card. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue My Ass Fantasy with Jillian

Cuckold Phone Sex with Jillian

Creampie Phone Sex Fantasies with Cuckoldress Jillian