Horny Phone Sex Cougar Jillian

Mother Nature is done with her denial of spring on the west coast and with that warm sunny weather my pussy is aching for some fun. Perhaps its the fact I see my hot neighbour our mowing his lawn or the guy down the street working on his car all a greasy mess but I am one fucking horny phone sex cougar! 


Surrounded by hot sexy men and my mind races to all the dirty things I could be doing with those amazing men. Hot. Dirty. Kinky. Nasty. Things! 
Mmmm what I wouldnt give for the back yard mechanic guy to take me with his greasy hands leaving his hand prints all over my soft white flesh. Man handling me as he pins me up against the hood and just fucks my wet cunt good and hard. 
The smell of gas and oil only intensifying the sensation of his cock pounding me from behind. Gawd anyone else getting turned on by the idea?
I would love to be your nasty horny phone sex cougar that lives next door and we get raw and wild on the phone together. There are literally no limits that I can think of when it comes to a fantasy. 
1-888-704-6848 is the number to reach this hot sexy cougar. Just ask for Jillian when you reach the dispatcher. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue My Ass Fantasy with Jillian

Cuckold Phone Sex with Jillian

Creampie Phone Sex Fantasies with Cuckoldress Jillian