Creampie Phone Sex Fantasies with Cuckoldress Jillian

If there is one thing I miss about being a married woman its getting ready for “girls night out”. See my husband was always under the assumption that I was dolling myself up so that I could look better than my friends. Boy did he not know me well. 


First off i am not one to compete with my girlfriends for I think we are all fabulous in our own way. I was getting all dolled up cause I wanted to see how many men would approach me in the hopes of taking me home for a hot one night stand. Nothing more amazing than sex with a random stranger when your married. 
There my husband stood telling me how sexy I was and too be careful some man didnt try and steal me away. When really that was the whole point. I wanted to be some slut for the night. To end up in the back bathroom with my skirt pulled up and panties pushed to the side while some random strangers cock pumped my pussy hard and fast, filling it with his cum. 
Course what really got me off was knowing I would be taking that well fucked pussy home to my husband and letting that cuck become my clean up boy. Eating out that fresh creampie from my pussy. Yes that sounds really nasty but if your a cuckold then that sounds like the perfect night. Doesn’t it?
Well if your someone who doesnt have a woman willing to feed you a creampie then give me a call for I love cuckold phone sex fantasies. Anything goes with this nasty slut. 
Besides I rather miss cuckolding my husband now that we are divorced so it will be a win win for both of us. Chances are I have a thick cream pie in my pussy right now from my BBC lover. 
Just ask for Jillian 1-888-704-6848 
2.00/minute with a 10 minute minimum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue My Ass Fantasy with Jillian

Cuckold Phone Sex with Jillian