Tongue My Ass Fantasy with Jillian

The other day I was sitting in a window sit at one of my favorite little coffee shops. People watching and I have to say my mind wandered to the dirty side of things. Various people walking by. Some alone, others with friends or loved ones. Well my mind just disappeared to I wonder how many people out there have had their ass eaten out?


Yes I know its an odd thought but I suppose its the fact that its been so long since I have had anyone wish to dive down and tongue fuck my starfish that got my mind swirling around the topic. i mean its not like anyone ever comments on it randomly. We all know we love sex but when it comes to the more kinkier stuff no one will ever fess up. 
So are you someone with a certain kink or fetish you would like to chat about could be something your really interested in or something you just wondered about. Love to chat with you. I mean here I am sharing my most random thoughts about ass licking. 
If you happen to be up for a fantasy around eating my ass then I am more than ready for it. No need to be shy with me. Just openly admit you love burying your face in between a womans ass and eating out that sweet rose bud. 
Just ask for Jillian when you call 1-888-704-6848
2.00/minute with 10 minute minimum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuckold Phone Sex with Jillian

Creampie Phone Sex Fantasies with Cuckoldress Jillian