Cuckold Phone Sex with Jillian

So I have a question for the cuckolds out there. Do you prefer your wife to fuck a one night stand or have a special fuck buddy she sees regularly?


Saw something in my tumblr feed about a wife having multiple one night stands and it got me wondering from a cuckold perspective which got your dick harder? In some ways I see multiple strangers cock filling up your wife and being the ultimate in cucking. 
Yet knowing your wife has a few special dicks she will fuck on a regular basis could be far more humiliating. She would refer to them by name. Oh honey I am off to see James tonight and you knowing all about what makes James special. Why exactly she keeps him around. You have even tasted him for she has given up fucking him with a rubber now that they have been together so long. 
Give me a call and let me know which gets your cuck dick throbbing the hardest. Definitely love to know. 
1-888-704-6848 just ask for Jillian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue My Ass Fantasy with Jillian

Creampie Phone Sex Fantasies with Cuckoldress Jillian