Cuckold Phone Sex with Cheating Housewife Jillian

My mind happened to be wandering after my last cuckold phone sex call to the time my husband found a bunch of sexy clothes. Clothes that I had never worn for him but instead had tucked away in the back of my closet. 

He had asked why I was hiding them for those slinky body conforming dresses would look amazing on my body. My ex always loved the way I showed off my body in sexy clothing and hot lingerie. If he only knew that those clothes were flaunting my body for my boy toys. 
I had planned to wear the dresses once I had taken a few loads of cum on them. Or in them. Wasn’t sure how I was gonna work it yet. Every time I wore them i wouldn’t wash them. Instead I would tuck them in the back of my closet so them would just keep that sex smell. To know that another man had rub his dick on them and left a cum trail on the dress was super hot to me. Unfortunately he found them too soon. 
My now ex husband asked me to put on a strapless black dress that I wore just last week when I had taken not 1 but 3 loads of cum from just as many men. So it got me wet to just think about putting it on. Wondering if the cum stains would show. Were there cum stains for him to see? 
So many things ran though my mind. 
Putting it on then twirling around in the bedroom for him was exciting. He was looking me up and down admiring the way the dress enhanced my curves. Telling me how sexy I was and what reaction was happening in his pants. 
Whispered under my breath if you only knew the reaction I got from those other men. How their dick throbbed for my shaved pussy and big breasts. 
Yes I am sure your wondering if I told him about my cheating on him or did he find the cum stains himself. Well my sexy soon to be cuck you will just have to call and find out the dirty details of what happened. 
I know such a tease but get use to it for I love to tease in my cuckold phone sex fantasies. 
Just ask for Jillian 1-888-704-6848

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue My Ass Fantasy with Jillian

Cuckold Phone Sex with Jillian

Creampie Phone Sex Fantasies with Cuckoldress Jillian